Accenture’s digital marketing services arm, Accenture Interactive, has passed $10 billion in annual revenues, making it as large as Interpublic, the world’s fourth-biggest ad agency group.
Accenture Interactive, which marked its 10th anniversary this month, added at least $1.5 billion in sales compared with a year earlier.
Julie Sweet, the newly promoted chief executive of Accenture, told investors that Accenture Interactive’s revenues of over $10 billion in the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events