Accenture Interactive turned heads on Wednesday when it acquired creative juggernaut Droga5, a move that is being widely lauded by industry insiders.
The deal ends long-running speculations about which agency Accenture Interactive would buy next. Despite many rumors over the last few months, MDC Partners was never part of Accenture Interactive’s consideration set in terms of possible acquisitions, according to someone with direct knowledge of the matter.
If Accenture Interactive had bought...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events