Mindshare has won an expanded remit with L’Oreal in China following a competitive three-way pitch, Campaign has learned.
The GroupM agency already had US$400 million worth of media and digital business with L’Oreal prior to the pitch. Meanwhile, Publicis Media's Performics had ecommerce and performance work valued at about US$100 million.
Following the pitch, which involved both incumbents along with Dentsu Aegis Network, all duties will be consolidated...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events