In the latest move by management consultancies into the marketing and communications industry, McKinsey Co today announced it has acquired VLT Labs, a unit of independent Malaysian agency VLT.
While the purchase price is undisclosed, VLT chairman Warren Tan told Campaign Asia-Pacific that McKinsey’s offer represented “incredible shareholder value, and we couldn’t turn it down”. It is McKinsey’s first digital acquisition in Southeast Asia.
VLT Labs was established...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events