Accenture today announced it has acquired Australian independent creative agency The Monkeys, and its design business Maud.
Sydney-based The Monkeys has a team of 130, which will join Accenture Interactive and boost its creative offering alongside its digital and marketing services.
The Monkeys has built a strong reputation over the years, winning Campaign’s Australian Creative Agency of the Year for 2016. The agency is responsible for campaigns including Telstra’s Thrive on’,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events