Marketers are demanding more proof that their PR budgets are working, and as a result factors such as sales growth and store traffic are increasingly showing up as key metrics PR agencies are judged by in China, according to research by R3.
Marketers also want their agencies to break through the common model, deepen their understanding of digital platforms and e-commerce and realize true integrated communication, according to R3.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events