The clarion call for digital skills in China’s PR industry is louder than it has ever been, according to a new report from R3.
In its fourth China PR and Social AgencyScope’ study, R3 found that demand for digital skills from PR agencies has skyrocketed. In the previous study in 2015, just 3.5 percent of surveyed marketers said digital capabilities’ were a very important factor in choosing a PR agency that leapt to 59...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events