If Singapore wasn’t sure what the fuss was about regarding co-working spaces, it certainly knows now. The industry’s growth in the city state over just the past few years has been astronomical, spanning the gamut of large international network co-working space brands to dozens of independent operators offering a space to perch comfortably with a laptop and crack on with whatever you’re doing.
Consider the numbers to service Singapore’s working age population of 3.7 million...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events