It has been a fortnight since Maurice Lévy joined WeWork as the new interim chief marketing officer an unenviable position that has been eroded over the years. Alongside Lévy, Ralf Wenzel, Mike Bucy and Matt Jahansouz have joined as chief product officer, chief transformation officer and chief people officer respectively each with a piece of the legacy CMO pie.
It feels like the decade has been full of high-profile CMOs announcing their departure...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events