Former Publicis CEO and industry legend Maurice Levy is to sit at the helm of WeWork’s marketing department, it has been reported.
He will take on the role of interim chief marketing and communications officer following an internal announcement on Friday, according to Bloomberg.
Levy joins a slate of new leadership as the company realigns its focus to become cash-flow positive by 2023. Ralf Wenzel and Mike Bucy, both from...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events