Every time she goes shopping in her home city of Melbourne, Grace Mulgrew will be approached by two or three young fans, often asking shyly for a photograph. She doesn’t mind, says the father of this famous 11-year-old YouTube star. She likes knowing that her audience, even if they’re still in primary school, appreciates her work. After all, each of her videos, usually animated skits about the adventures of her Barbies, takes around 25 hours a week...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events