Dear influencer-marketing haters,
I recently read Mark Ritson’s article, “How influencers’ made my arse a work of art”. Besides being provocative drivel, his experiment is complete bullshit. Just because you can burn a pan of cookies doesn’t mean baking, bakers or cookies suck. All you proved was that you don’t know what you’re doing.
I've said it many times I have little interest in the semantics of influencers vs creators vs...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events