US mobile ad tech firm Kargo today announced the opening of new operations in New Zealand.
The launch is Kargo’s fourth global market and second in APAC after Australia, which opened in January. The ad tech platform connects agencies and brands to an invitation-only set of publishers to ensure a safe, rich-media ad environment.
Kargo has hired Tim Richards as sales manager in New Zealand. He joins after two years leading Blis...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events