Jye Smith, formerly Weber Shandwick Asia-Pacific senior vice president for digital and social media, has joined PricewaterhouseCoopers’ Experience Centre, based in Hong Kong.
Smith, who left Weber last year along with head of digital Jon Wade, has joined the Big Four consultancy as consulting director for brand and marketing at the Experience Centre, PwC’s creative and digital solutions shop.
He will help lead projects as second-in-command to Guy Parsonage, partner...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events