SHANGHAI - J. Walter Thompson Shanghai has won the account for Huawei's Honor smartphone in China following a multi-agency pitch against undisclosed agencies.
Ogilvy Mather Beijing handles the core Huawei brand.
JWT will focus on the smartphone brand’s strategy, key creative and product launch strategy and planning in China during the initial period. The three-year-old brand which is part of the Huawei Group is now seeking to refine its next...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events