Huawei is promoting the artificial intelligence capabilities of its smartphone by showing how it can help achieve tasks as complex as writing music.
Next week, the under-fire Chinese tech brand is unveiling a composition of the final two movements of Schubert’s Symphony No 8, commonly known as the Unfinished Symphony, which was created 197 years ago.
While it is not the first time machine learning has been used to create, Huawei appears...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events