It’s not a stretch to say that well-being is part of Johnson Johnson’s DNA. JJ's products after all, are designed to improve human health whether in the medical devices, pharmaceutical or consumer product divisions.
But more than that, the 132-year old brand has a long history of employee initiatives designed to encourage healthier lives, from its company gymnasium and volleyball teams dating back to the 1900s and 1910s, to its 75-year-old company credo...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events