Panasonic stood firm at the top of Japan’s Top 100 Brands ranking for another year, while moving up two places to third regionally. The incremental improvement in brand perception is encouraging for a company that has recently been making an effort to promote innovation by fostering idea development at a more junior level and exploring collaboration with outside parties.
Still, Tony Harris, CEO of BBDO Japan, attributed Panasonic’s staying power to its “heritage and ubiquity...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events