As part of our look at Japan's top brands of 2018, part of the Asia's Top 1000 Brands report, we found that Japanese consumers see Toyota, Panasonic and Sony as the strongest brands to originate from their country. What are they doing right that others can learn from Five in-market observers suggest what's behind these brands' appeal and what it will take to uphold that status.
Dr Philip Sugai, professor of marketing, Doshisha...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events