IPG Mediabrands announced it has appointed Alvin Foo as managing director of its digital performance agency Reprise, effective immediately.
Foo brings more than 20 years’ experience to the role, with the last 12 spent in China. He joins from Airwave China, OMG’s innovation and mobility unit, and was previously head of mobile for Google China.
Foo, who will be based in Shanghai, said Reprise is well positioned to become “a key...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events