IPG Mediabrands has named Ben Poole as APAC managing director for Reprise, the full-service performance agency formed by combining Ansible and Society. Scott McBride, IPG Mediabrands' chief digital officer, who was initially tapped to oversee Reprise in APAC, is departing the company.
McBride remains aboard for now, and has not announced plans for his next move, an IPG Mediabrands spokesperson said.
Based in Singapore, Poole will report...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events