McCann and UM parent company Interpublic has reported strong financial results, reporting 7.1% organic revenue growth to $2.4 billion for the fourth quarter and a 5.5% increase to $8 billion for the full year. Annual operating income rose 7.5% to $1.01 billion.
The results continue an upswing in fortunes for the world’s fourth-largest ad holding company in a tough market for its competitors.
Interpublic’s 5.5% organic growth for 2018 put it...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events