Nearly a million people soaking themselves in ice cold water and sharing the video. Over $100 million raised. A global craze. A new phrase that enters the language. All the makings of a global case study.
The Ice Bucket Challenge was THE most talked about social phenomenon of 2014. Oh, I should have said “The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge”. Because like so many great 'cause' campaigns, sometimes the activity becomes more memorable than the reason....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events