China has taken what looks like a drastic step in its aims to restrict foreign companies disseminating information online.
The rules, released by the Ministry of Industry Information Technology and the State Administration of Press, Publication, Radio, Film and Television click for Chinese source, say that from 10 March, foreign companies and Sino-foreign joint ventures will be restricted from publishing online content without government approval.
Content includes texts including digitally distributed...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events