You might have heard of imposter syndrome, but it needs a bit of myth-busting. “It’s not self-doubt, it’s not just a women’s thing’, and it’s not just about thinking happy thoughts,’” said Jacqui Barratt, CEO and founder of recruitment company Salt, borrowing the words of Dr Terri Simpkin, an academic who has spent the last four years researching this common feeling and how to reduce it in the workplace.
Lissy Puno, a counselling psychologist and...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events