Indonesia’s first vice president Mohammad Hatta once famously said, “Indonesia will not shine because of one big torch in Jakarta, but because of many small candles in the rural”. Today, 45% of the Indonesian population lives outside of urban areas, and a bulk of the current city dwellers were born and raised in rural areas. Many still return to their hometowns to visit relatives or simply escape from the city bustle, and enjoy what people would call...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events