Budweiser got more mentions that any other brand during this summer's football extravaganza by taking a meticulous approach to understanding the passion points of fans, its vice-president of global marketing has said.
Twitter revealed last week that over the course of the tournament, the AB InBev lager was the most discussed brand, with 637,925, beating out Adidas, Coca-Cola, Nike and Apple.
Our research revealed that we lagged many sponsors and non-sponsors...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events