The travel and tourism sector is seeing a big uptick in the use of interactive technology and this is having an impact on travel plans, with virtual reality VR in particular being used to create virtual journeys that excite people.
Marriott was one of the first hotel brands to use VR for marketing, with its Vroom’ service allowing guests to experience its hotels through Samsung Gear VR headsets preloaded with virtual “postcards” from exotic destinations,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events