Hong Kong has a reputation as a shopping capital’, but unless its retail scene adapts soon, the city risks being eclipsed by innovations across the border, said panelists at a future consumer-themed event held by Infiniti in Hong Kong to mark the third iteration of the luxury car firm’s startup acceleration programme, Infiniti Lab’.
“We won’t be here anymore” was the blunt assessment of Elisa Harca, regional director of digital marketing firm Red Ant...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events