Hong Kong-headquartered Infiniti, the luxury division of Japanese automaker Nissan, has launched a three-part initiative to encourage the spirit of entrepreneurship in Hong Kong.
“This accelerator programme is not about having a black box of money with available cash,” said Dane Fisher, managing director at Infiniti Asia-Pacific. “We’re actually creating a home for entrepreneurs.”
The initiative includes
- The Infiniti Lab, a co-working space situated on the...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events