Outspoken Hong Kong digital-advertising entrepreneur Kevin Huang has resigned from his post as DaVinci11's Asia Pacific managing director. He will also end his involvement with the Hong Kong chapter of the IAB, which he played a key role in bringing to the city.
Huang is best known as the founder of Pixel Media, the ad-reselling company he started in 2002 when he bought out DoubleClick Hong Kong’s operation, which was rebranded...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events