Hong Kong will get its own chapter of the Interactive Advertising Bureau after close to three years of lobbying. It will be known as 'IAB Hong Kong powered by HKDMA', and is the 46th IAB licensee globally and the sixth in Asia.
In late 2014, with the intention of having an industry body to represent the interest of players in digital marketing and to accelerate the growth of the sector in Hong Kong,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events