The rebranding of operations to embrace and exploit the new market reality of multi-screen media consumption was an immediate and pressing need, according to CEO Kevin Huang, who said the company had been contemplating the move since early this year.
The ubiquity of wireless broadband in Hong Kong has blurred the lines between channels such as TV, desktop, phones, and tablets, and the trend has only accelerated this year, according to Huang....
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events