Havas Group has announced its acquisition of New Zealand advertising agency Mr Smith.
The Auckland-based agency will rebrand as Havas New Zealand with immediate effect, with Mr Smith founding partners John O’Leary CEO and Ben Handy chief creative officer remaining in charge.
Havas New Zealand will report into the Havas Australia executive leadership team of Mike Wilson, James Wright and Anthony Gregorio.
The agency’s clients include Emirates, Firth, Flooring...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events