Google has launched a new product that it claims will measure the impact of marketing across devices and channels.
Built off Google’s 2014 acquisition of online attribution company, Adometry, Google Attribution is a new free solution Google offers baked into analytics.
The emphasis for us is simplicity. It’s very easy to connect to accounts on AdWords or Analytics, and other sources, Babak Pahlavan, Google’s senior director of product managementads cross-channel...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events