Gender parity is a topic that has loomed large in the global marketing industry for the past yearand rightly so. Accusations of sexual harassment at advertising agencies and at major companies in related industries such as technology have at last made equal opportunities for women a key consideration for many leaders.
Against this backdrop, on 22 March in Hong Kong Campaign Asia-Pacific hosted Campaign360, its first ever event arguably long overdue to look...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events