SINGAPORE - Location data are a key tool in marketing’s current quest to find consumers and the context they inhabit at any particular moment.
But while brands around the world are navigating their way with location data, the fact remains that not all data is good, Andrew Darling, director of communications with Blis, told Campaign Asia-Pacific.
Darling said that one of the biggest problems with location is achieving accuracy at...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events