The debates around digital ad viewability are heating up, as measurement metrics and accuracy are brought under scrutiny every other week. Traditional ads, on the other hand, continue to exist in the proverbial black box. High-traffic malls and transport hubs see hundreds of thousands of visitors, but there is little insight into who they are. When a digital ad gets a million daily views, it’s a vanity metric when the location of a traditional ad claims a 1...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events