A recent study by the Association of National Advertisers estimated that advertisers could potentially waste US$7.2 billion this year on nonhuman traffic to ads or in plain English on the delivery of ads no one will ever see. The primary vehicle for ad fraud is automated software programs known as bots who deliver fraudulent impressions. The issues these bots cause is compounded by the fact that genuine users may have no idea their browsers have delivered ads,...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events