Amazon Prime Day has gotten off to a rocky start following online complaints of the website being down and several consumers being unable to complete their orders.
The majority of the complaints have so far been made in the US, where Prime Day began at 3pm ET on Monday. Within a few minutes complaints began to surface on social media, with some consumers saying they were simply taken to Amazon’s error page when logging...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events