The social-media giant said it is making its users’ ad preferences easier to use so that Facebook account holders can select whether they want to stop seeing certain types of ads.
In a blog post, Facebook said it was adding tools that allow users to stop seeing ads from businesses that have added them to their customer lists.
Andrew Bosworth, the director of Facebook ads engineering, said If you don't want to...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events