Brands can breathe a little easier as Facebook beefs up its brand safety initiatives.
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg’s speech on Standing For Voice and Free Expression at Georgetown University carried a positive message for brands advertising on the platform.
According to Zuckerberg, further measures have been taken to ensure that inappropriate, violent, and sexual content would remain off the platform, even as the number of users increases.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events