The world's biggest social networking site, which has offices dotted around the world to serve its advertising customers did not divulge actual figures.
But Murphy did say that it has doubled its number of sales people over 2009 compared to 2008.
In an interview with Bloomberg, Murphy said We're very well positioned as people come out of this current economic situation. What we've become is absolutely core to marketing campaigns.
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events