Dentsu is in pole position to win Jaguar Land Rover's estimated $500 million global media account, Campaign UK understands.
Jaguar Land Rover said no decision has been made about the outcome of the competitive pitch. A spokesman said Discussions are ongoing.
WPP’s Mindshare has held the account for 17 years. Dentsu and Mindshare declined to comment.
Jaguar Land Rover is believed to spend up to $500 million a...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events