Highlights from day two of AdAsia in Bali Thursday, with insight from Kaleidoko and a branding expert. Scroll down for day one highlights.
AI needs data lakes’
The promise of AI is well-known, but Dean Donaldson of Kaleidoko said there are still big issues with unleashing its potential. The biggest is the walled gardens in which our data online currently lives.
“I am yet...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events