The annual International Monetary Fund IMF-World Bank meeting kicked off in Bali this week in the region of Nusa Dua. The event was expected to pull in 20,000 delegates but up to 34,000 have registered they’re made up of central bank governors from member countries, finance ministers, business executives, civil society representatives, academics, and global media members.
“I am confident that Bali will benefit significantly from this important meeting knowing that 34,000 delegates will...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events