As Bali climbs the ranks as a serious meetings destination, the opening of The Apurva Kempinski Bali comes in good timing. The dreamy oceanfront property sits in Nusa Dua, a quieter, more upscale area of the island away from the raucous party districts of Kuta and Seminyak. As a bonus, Nusa Dua is only a 15-minute drive from the international airport.
Neighbouring the 475-room property along its ocean stretch are Hilton and Ritz-Carlton, but Kempinski...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events