Brands with convenient solutions to health and wellness concerns are resonating ever more with APAC consumers, according to a study from Mintel.
Increasingly innovative and local brands are helping more consumers tackle their well-being issues, said Delon Wang, APAC trends manager at Mintel, by marrying the region's mobile-first audience with convenient tools to get healthy.
According to Mintel’s 2017 APAC Metro Consumer Study, 53 percent of Indonesians said convenience is the top...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events