Calvin Klein's fall 2016 campaign, created in-house in New York and launched worldwide on Wednesday, takes a holistic approach to promoting the Calvin Klein brand, presenting all its product lines through an eclectic mix of visual imagery and talent.
Photographed by Tyrone Lebon, the campaign's print and digital ads feature 43 figures from various career backgroundsincluding social-media personalities, actors, 'street-cast' models and athletes. These include a few Asian faces, such as...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events