The ad industry’s annual jamboree has been subject to unprecedented scrutiny following Publicis Groupe’s decision to pull out of all marketing conferences and awards for a 12-month period, and amid claims it had lost touch with its roots as a celebration of advertising creativity.
WPP chief executive Sir Martin Sorrell has been openly critical of Cannes Lions, telling Campaign that the event has lost its focus and had become too much about making money...
- Campaign Asia-Pacific online premium content* including in-depth monthly focus on key trends and industry issues
- Unlimited website access*, and an archive of more than 70,000 articles
- Regular value-added supplements including brand health checks, sector studies, ad critiques and research charts
- Daily newsletters and breaking story alerts straight to your inbox
- New weekly feature articles on the latest research, innovation and marketing trends
- Be the first to hear about industry events